hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

14.7.09

Aspects.

Yells...and i utter
Camboree wasn't that notable after all ! Supernatural was awfully balls,shockingly dreadful
.... what a relief after the camp... not to mention tons of cookies,hello pandas, weird chips, diet sodas and thanks to Daniel for the milky tea. The dude drove all the way !
The texture of the rain was so smoothing. Smells lingers around, the scent of cold soil.To perceive the odor was too great. Motionless Olympics struck at the girls bathroom// or would i say the pupe area. WE were like true strong rapid current of water.

I had the excitement washing my fellow bitches, looks like the flour rambling around us like sticky bugs. Creepy yet too sexy ! Opss, get hot. we went over HIGH at night. From up to down. Groups and singles. SExxxy ! Being insanely gay enough ..crisscrossing. Gay spirits!
My team mates are genuine and they rocked balls !

......perhaps you nasty bugs might know, it was too lame to notice to work out what it is....
......distress wont hit too much... forcing each other to put a green eye towards
....widespread reputation is not smart at all ... infact it too dull...and lacking ordinary quickness ...
get a fucking life alright

Tell me ?!

I love my friends. You guys direct and regulate my life. intoxicated my life to the HIGH!

Cason said I have airbags :) LOL

I will blog more & pictures will be uploaded

No comments:

Post a Comment