hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

19.7.09

Too Flashy.

Sunday,

dazzling around, the dim vision was too bright. Mom is very worried bout it. Its just a sudden effect.Ouch!

Bored while I texted few asses. God knows what I was up to? the boredom really makes someone rotten to the shock state. Read below. Some might get what I blogged and some just glanced few lines. Take a look...


Something engaged my naked eyes, two innocent toddles trying to get justice. Arguing and squabbling for just a tiny mannequin. That incident stuck something on my mind. As a kid, I was real monster. Nevertheless, I have always wanted to be a step ahead. Never took notice to give a chance. Devoted to only for oneself. We have aged but mentally we are still little kids.

Spaces have been strected out. 4 years apart. However, time was too little for us to compact and have a favorable events. Good times souldnt be turned. Banging doors, yelling, hurting makes no ends meet. Legaly we have a relationship. Gain it more as the decades passed. When, I saw it I realizes the real. Blended with bitterness. Sobbed

We have always been selfish. Never tend to share things of persnoal feelings. Moments were being celebrated with no jollity. Its a pityfull shame.Too ridiculous. No pride to be shown. Words cant be seen or spoken. Why ?

Make me think and come alive. Get me exercising ability to think. Influenced by reasoning rather than by emotion should be it. Rains dropping , makes me gratified enough. Fair and comfortable. The heat from the coffee just makes it right. No wonder we are addicted to it.
green tea?

No comments:

Post a Comment