hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

26.10.09

I S U C K.

Seriously, my exams marks are like down the road on the urge to fall,slip away.... f man

Plans ahead..

1 ) Going to the gym for the whole week. will burn 265 calories per day !

2 ) Eat healthy. no junkies, coffee and alcohol

3 ) Sung Siew Annual Dinner 2009 this Friday( yeah, got my dress from utama) , Planing to go out after that but where ?

4 ) Grace's 16Th birthday ?

5 ) Really planing to go somewhere this weekend. Amanda says,

-33( I don't think that's such a good idea)
-the new pub Tonic? ( Mum and me eager to go)
- Headhunters( errr..... I'm ok with it)
- no blackjack no subway
-rock cafe sounds ok too : D

6 ) My next tightening.Omfg

7 ) Wants to score better grades and will work harder next year
as in study more, do exercises more, attend tuition and pay attention in class

8 ) Gossip Girl season 3 ( F .. harikesh has season 3 ) I am going to watch it very soon

9 ) Start YOGA! I hope that would be beneficial for me

10 ) be a good girl :) I'm turning 16 ..................

Im off . good nite

No comments:

Post a Comment