hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

31.10.09

Annual Dinner 09

Hello there, yeah its been one night. Last night, was a ok : D Celebrated Grace's Birthday
and shall i proceeeed :




Table 8. I hope it was lucky was everyone. For some people maybe.



Grace and me. The lucky girl shaked her ass trough as her future guy gets so 'high' LOL.

Me...Joseanne..Berenica...Lisa...( Dint know Lisa was Jeremy's cousin) Thank you Zi Heng
- to0 bad i dint look that whore-ish.

Audrey posing.. Corrie "trep" cantik : D


:d I tried my best... oh well, i dint win..



Me and the nerdo, the most most what shall i call that ? Smartyass.. not that horny compared to Jeremy and Yi Lip

I, with the teddy bear without a dick. From James to Manda..( Manda loves teddy bears with a dick ) Kah Man with he's hat .. We are one of the most gay classmates. I love horny-talking with him.


Famous Daniel Tan Hoe Chee. : D ... he really does not share his food with me


The ex monicans.. i love them. Cant believe we grew so much. OMFG. Look at us !

Corrie looks drunk -.- I look gay
My little apsara. Still Innocent people !



The calm Sharon who stole my Eugene. lol




Miss horny and miss horny. Hmm.. the girls who talk about boobs and dicks 24/7

Lame. we loook gaay !



who was trying to look cute ? bitch, I'm wearing white.



Wow, Manda really posed for the camera. Wondering what she was really thinking.

After the dinner ended. We were sitting like some angels waiting for Andy to get Grace's Birthday Cake. Grace was like why are we sitting here like some " so poh "
How sweet of Andy .





" happppieeee birrrtthhhdaaayyyy" , sounds gayly


James who is thinking he knows what he is doing. yeah right.





The future happy couple : D SO everyone lived happily ever after..
Till then, I tired of typing. Phew, done with the pictures. I love my friends : D see you guys tonight !

No comments:

Post a Comment