hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

29.12.09

Ages

i haven't been bloggin since ages, here is a little bit of update before i take a shower.

Congrats to Victor for he's awesome results. I know he put all the efforts to burn the midnight oil. Those eye bags were worth. Well, lets see my spm.
Can't believe that I am actually growing up. Next year will be my last year. Oh gosh, SPM won't be fun.

On the other hand, I'll be taking my driving law very soon. Along with Amanda, Drey, Corrie and Ben. Victor won't be able to join us since he has some church work to be done. Okay, holy man !
When will be finally be 'naughty' lol !

I been working out these few days, trying to go swimming whenever i can thought. Gotta stretch those leggies ! I have to say, I'm not a very fast swimming compared to others. Gabriel is back from wherever he was. OMG ! He has changed a lot since form 3. The gym seems to be the same every time. why ?

My sister joined tennis recently. Mum is pushing me too ! After golf, I don't much feel like doing any sports. Just prefer to concentrate on working out. Burn more fats and the unhealthy food i consumed in England.

I'm seriously starting to miss England. When will i ever go back. There is nothing to dislike about England except the prices on labelled on every item. It just gives a shock of mind. hell !
However, the tube and the buildings are is too good to think about.

The reason i haven't blog since ever, is due to the awful Internet connection. thanks to our Malaysian broadband. The Internet in England was just too great. Too fast that it won't irritate you. Geez, my PC is in a bad condition right now. It shall pay a visit to the work shop anytime soon.

Oh well, since next year is my final year. I should declare that I am going to struggle through every thing as time passes. I will work hard and hope for the best. Give me all the support everyone ! Not to mention, I will break all my bones. lol

Currently, downloading the new iTunes. You should try it out. By the way, the new google is great. Definitely, it is much faster than other shitty engine search.

Lastly, Berenica i hope that you enjoy you studies and all the best. Couldn't manage to catch up with you since I was fully worn out after my ridiculous journey back to Sandakan.

Have to get ready for this Sunday morning at 7 ! The law teacher is going to pick us up.

till then, I'm off for a shower! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment