hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

29.12.09

Transformmm

Okay, there are my dear friends who are totally obbesed with Kim bum and the rest of the members of Super Junior. I would say that they aren't that bad. They are kidda cool ! though




I am totally hooked up with Chris Brown's new...I can transform ya'
It sounds totally ballistic because after that awful incident with Rihanna. I started disliking him.
But he's new song is great shit !
I listen to it every time. It gives me life. seriously. Thanks to Zi heng for sending me the song over :D

I get totally hooked up with it when I'm running my ass off the treadmill. What could be more insane than this song. Plus, my dearest Lil wayne is on it. Good ness. Gotta say, it saved my life when i was bored. lol.

Good ring tone and the super morning alarm.

I like this part !

I can transform ya I can transform ya
I can transform ya,
I can transform ya,
Anything ya want, I can get it for ya,
Your my baby girl shoulda know I did it for ya,
I can trans, I can trans, I can transform ya,

and this

Ok,
I can transform ya like a transformer,
I can turn you from a human to a Carter,
Take you off the bench and turn ya to a starter,
Then take you home and put you on a charger,
Then (then) my cars transforms to a charter,
And we can fly to wherever you ever thought of,
Hehe, I take you to wherever it's warmer,
Then I gotta rip off your dress like a warm up,
Hehe, but I'm just getting warmed up,
So tell your man he better get his voltron up,
I transform her to a Ducati and then I transform me to a Bugatti,
Cos her form puts me in a trance,
I transform smaller and she puts me in her pants,
Swiss on the Beat, Chris move ya feet
And we can transform a good girl to a freak,

she was HOT !

I'M OFF

No comments:

Post a Comment