hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

9.2.10

At 3.38 noon

Good noon fellow readers,

I'm here sitting at the study desk and i hear the little sisters rattling around.
Mum already on her way to her destination. Dad is away too. I am staying over at Joseanne's place until Friday.

Guess, I will be doing tons of talking and watching movies. & Gossip girl season 3 is yet to be completed very soon.

On Monday, dad sent us over to Joseanne's place. Mercifully, he cleaned our beds and made our little croissants for breakfast. Mum is having her pleasurable time. None of them phoned me yet.

I shall jog with Joseanne later.

Indeed, feeling insane being her step sister and almost neighbour to our dear Arjunan.


* i shall blog about the sports day & manda's class survey a.s.ap.

I love u all.

No comments:

Post a Comment