hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

9.2.10

Still



I'm being prepared for the future.
Siva, Aaron and Jean are way busy working on the playstation. They have been gaming since I came back from school. Wonder what is Arjunan actually doing ?
Joseanne is busy pianoing downstairs. The sisters are still rattling around after the noon nap.

Well, I took some milk after nap and went out for a drive. Aunt Angie is preparing some pork dumplings for everyone.

I hear fireworks.

Oh and, dear David is worried about his irregular muscles. I think it it really awesome.
Above is a survey designed by manda.
Girls don't like fats as I predicted. Lol.

I am off for some 90210 with Jean.

I love u all.

Mom dint call me yet.
dad just called once.

I am really missing them. seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment