hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

5.4.09

Chaotic enough .

Frustration is just half me, Thankyouverymuch! It has been tough these days. However, i still have a long journey to run. Getting hooked up with these stuffs, Well, i wont describe them some kind of absurd. I wont tolerated enough nonsense!
I did try to work out. I'm on it and hope that i will stick upon it. The treadmill is my boyfriend. :)
I look forward and really aspire to lose some amount of fats lingering around me. Apsara we have to work it! Run..Run..Run...
On the other hand, i haven't moved my butt to my books. I have to force myself to have warm personal attachment with them. I know it terribly sounds awful from me. Being lazy is not the way and i know that. I dint do anything today, being to lazy around the house without aimless manner. Drank couple of cups of coffee, watching Gossip Girl and being too disinclined. Sighs, ...



More scoop:

I have been too desperate over Gossip Girls. Its too addictive. It just trapped me under some kind of illusion i would say.Besides who could be hotter than them. FUCK. I am really looking forward to watch Season 2.
In addition, Easter celebration was moderate, not above average. Those little girls who wants to be notable, try harder. You might look a bit too pathetic. Lol. April Fools day was just too mediocre. However, i gave my full support too my beloved classmates. Fooled few teachers. I pity our Moral teacher. Lmao. Just how delighted of us. I haven't watched Slumdog Millionaire yet but i will watch it very soon. Perhaps, today or right after.
My shouts to you guys: Bren thanks, Harikesh stop being annoying! , Mikcy you look cuter yesterday Lol, Amanda fuck you ! and Apsara don't worry much. I will be there !
Yesterday i though of sketching of myself. It sucks balls. Seriously i would admit i totally suck at this. But still i appreciate it. he he : )
I still want to watch One tree hill, 90210, The hills, Lost anddddd Beauty and the GEEK.

No comments:

Post a Comment