hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

29.3.09

7 Sins .

Seven things that are irresistible include :

1) Coffee
I know its bad but its just too good. Perfect for burning the night out. Just tastes good with some cream. I got addicted to it since last year. My trustworthy caffeine addicts are Syaz and dear Melissa.

2) Doughnuts
Yes, doughnuts all the way. I'm in love with it. It just taste awesome. Chocolate, mint, a daze of hazelnut. All flavours are desirable. Its just too good to be true. Amanda the future doughnuts seller and me love munching them. I did eat 24 once. No one believed it.

3) Diet Sodas
Diet sodas are fat free and sugar free. Trust me it tastes better than coke. Another version of caffeine.

4) Fries
French fries weren't made in French. Its just named like that. Crunchier than ever ! Its not that good for health but still very interesting.

5) Chocolates
Either black nor white. Both are just full of sweetness. I love all kinds especially with nuts. Yummy! Chocolates just make me speechless.

6) Cookies
I've tried baking cookies. No comments on that. I just love eating them. Trust me you wont like sharing them with anyone.

7) Tea
Lastly tea, its something that taste different then the others. I got into it through mum. Their are tons of flavours at home. Call me if you need them!

Ugh, Burps in the air..
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment