hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

1.11.09

Grace Turns 6Teen !

Good morning fellow people, I went out with Dad for my early birthday breakfast. I know my dad always treats me well before my birthday. Lol. Its basically dad's tradition.

Last night, we celebrated Grace's Birthday again. The lucky lady had 2 birthday cakes since Friday.

Well, my long time primary school mate has finally grown up. Mercifully, her dress gets shorter and shorter ever year. We met up at Jesselton at 8.30 pm. No one could resist laughing and rattling like kids !




However, no one tempted to drink caffeine since the exams are dashed away ....long back..




























Oh yeah....Joyce got Grace a super ultra damn hot sexy BLACK double huge cup BRA : d
to be continued .....

No comments:

Post a Comment