hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

15.11.09

Miss you,

Dear 4 E, you guys have been awesome through out the year. I will miss you guys and hope to rock next year.
I miss my ex neighbours, I miss the 3 D's, I miss sharing food with you guys, I miss playing aeroplane with the guys, I miss talking to Zi heng, I miss bullying Michelle Fan, I miss gaying around with Micky, I miss my gay buddy Amanda, I miss my mummy Joseanne, I miss Martins horny looks.
I miss Fiona's little makeups, I miss Arjunan's nerds looks, I miss Patrick being so gay, I miss Yan yans so called horny talks, I miss Kah Mans super love, I miss Clarence and his girlyfriend, I miss Nina's pregnant looks....Oh guys, i love u all.





Lastly, Jeremy I will really miss you. Hope you'll rock more in Aust.

Till then next year. 2010 !

No comments:

Post a Comment