hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

13.11.09

My L O V E to all


Good noon, sitting here , ill just type few words in a bit to show my appreciation to my friends. Thanks for everything. My 16th Birthday was awesome and you guys rocked it !

Moreover, you guys made the best cake and seriously it was something that I've never expected.

I was much touched by that. Thank you 4E for wishing me:d

You guys have been my best classmates in all ways. LOL I wish to share and care with you all every single second.


You guys really are my family and my siblings. No matter how gay you guys can be.HAA


I love laughing, drinking beer, getting high and crapping with you guys. thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment