hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

20.3.09

A Dream of Expectations,anticipation.

The march holidays, Oh well nothing special indeed. I could do nothing better than just engulf everything possible. In spite of such an awful "crime" , i could still manage to enjoy my week off. However, i wish something great would have happened? Britney flying in the sky? Doughnuts dancing on the road? Gosh, .....*keep dreaming,
I flew to my dads place with mom and sis. I met Alexis at the airport. She was on her way to KL.
I admire and adore her conscientious and concerted effort toward her achievement. Btw, she is a doctor. Graduated recently.One word about her- she is truly awesome.
Things all human,mankind ought to do? Eat,sleep..and so on. To survive.
I do it twice more when the holidays hit the calender.
Its bad! I ate half of a chocolate cake and now that is haunting me. WTF!
The conclusion is, i have to visit the gym. A place where fats are donated with great force =/=
I have to start working out tomorrow. In physics term, in few hours. Wish me luck. Hopefully, i can fit into my school pinafore, or not disaster for me! School starts on Monday. Tons of add maths homework to be completed and Est too. OMFFG! Maths and Sejarah test next week. How delightful of the teachers. They just love chopping down trees for us, just to have these test.
Matter of fact, these test have unpredictable, erratic questions. The answers we give are totally
bizarre! Mercifully,Lets hope for the better or for the worse. * fingers crossed! :)
Lately, i had a long chat with Madeliene. She is gagaing in Brisbane. Guys and the honour-ly hot people.Shit, -.- I miss fighting and laughing with her. We know each other ever since Year 1.Pistt... her screams can make everyone deaf! serious,

Tomorrow i will be meeting up with Syaz. It has been decades and centuries since we last met. Lets see what crazy things we can do?!

xxxxx


P/s : Melissa! your grounded. ahaha ;) told you not to do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment