hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

28.3.09

F= MA




I couldn't breathe, think or know what to do? What a week! After sleeping for almost half a day, I realized that it was JUST too hectic. A week of sleepless and restless nights. Argh,
I went speechless when i saw the Physics paper. I just wonder how teachers create these questions. They are just over the wall, extraordinary. Oh well, we could just laugh fake. Ms.Chong Ying Ying was indeed happy to see our poor faces. ! The whole week my head was bouncing with just physics physics and physics ! Oh hell, Nevermind. I guess better luck next time. Hopefully. The next test will be right onnn. Just do whats best. Currently, i don't have a physics tuition teacher. Gosh-ness. I'm struggling my way .....

Next week, English Test, Biology, Chemistry, Add maths , Maths and Sejarah. We are just living a life...of course as nerdo or some geeks. Its just awful ! Everyday we are sent home stuffed with homeworks, reports and test in our mind. I love school but just don't make we students life so miserable and struck with fear.English class with Mr.Patrick Lim is just fun! He's a master of everything. You know what i mean ?!

I will be having my oral test next week. I'm still thinking on what to talk about. Perhaps, politics or inflation? or perhaps just talk my way through. Ask mum about that. Pembentang will be soon. We might add in another member to our group. Lots to memorising to do.

For the past few days my classmates went rough and senseless. We are under pressure ;( ...
During Physics lesson, Lil Dorie was the ultimate show stopper.Oh yeaah.. He did awesomely acts. LOL. Micky and Amanda too. We just stood and laughed our lungs off. Tired yet with a blastful smile and laughter.
Btw, Amanda told me that i get h*rny during physics lesson. wtf ~ Okay, whatever.

Well, the drama in our school,if you guys know about it is still going carrying on. Speaking of drama, the school drama script is finally ready. After a several times of re-edition.Finally ! I am playing a role as Hanna." oh grey oh grey" Competition is on June. Furthermore, our mid year exam in a month. Wish me luck! I'll need. Whats new eh ? I just gained a pound or two. Regretting it now, this is just too bad for me. I cant bear this. I wont be seeing the guys at the gym today since they are in the prefects camp. Oh well , its just me and the treadmill ,maybe Corrie if she can make it. ....Have you guys realized that the sun is scorching hot? Its seriously hot !Shit. And the very last a 100% for Maths. :) LOL. I'm off...

No comments:

Post a Comment