hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

22.3.09

The Earth Hour .













So, what was it all about? The reason? To play a role in making a difference and raising awareness about global warming.The Earth Hour website urges everyone to make it more than a one hour observance by always turning off appliances not in use, switching to energy efficient light bulbs, or turning out lights when you’re not in a room.
Remember to TURN OFF everything! for an hour.

Dear Students,
School starts tomorrow. Be well prepared to wake up and do the same routine. As for me, I have to finish up some homeworks, prepare for the physics test and cut my finger nails=.='
By tonight, i have to be done with everything and go to bed. I am really on the urge to meet my friends. Missing all of them. Its been a week! So much to talk about. For now i will just head to Golf Club and drown myself into the pool. It has been extremely hot for the past few days. GeeEEz...* manda cant wait to bitch with you ! :)

xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment