hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

10.5.09

Mommas Girl.

Its been quiet sometime since i blogged,

Well, its the very very Mothers Day! Its was a great one indeed. A week before, we tried out some Japanese with dad. Yesterday, Mum and me just had a couple of drinks. Munching and gulping some tit bits though the scorching hot condition was unbearable. At this point, i think that there is something up with the Earth?! Mum seems to be indicative with pleasure and happiness. She seem to rock the experience of effect of favorable mothers day. On the other hand, while having a little converse with mum, she mention a few list to do in the future:
1) hit every pub in bangsar when i turn 18
2) exercise together for a month
3) holidays in India for a month
4) go to Dublin and try out all sorts of wine and the scotch ice cream
5) go to lil waynes concert
6)shop for centuries
7) something that is engages the mind favorably;)

Mum with my gifts:)


The gifts by me, sis and Dad

Well, the wine bottle was shared by dad and me


A little note -.-;

Momma moma let me express my gratitude towards you, your awesome and I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment