hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

28.5.09

The Feelings.

Its 11.20 p.m here and 8.22 am in VEGAS.
I cant go to bed due to high intake of teh tarik -.-'
Yes! indeed on of my favourites and i do crave for it now and then. Its what i call my brand new addiction! Tomorrow will be report card day. Mum will be shocked to the core after looking at my shameful results. Well, she totally cant wait for that very moment.
On the other hand, I have been working out. Burning those awfully terribly FATS glued to my body. Having tomatoes and papayas for dinner is too nasty.I will officially work hard in the gym and wear better clothes:) God, give the power.
Furthermore, we might be heading somewhere tomorrow night after dinner. Mingle around somewhere. Talk crap and get a little too crazy. Sometimes i do pity Victor. Oh well, i shall spend my holidays working OUT, going OUT and kill some time day dreaming.I would say that Hari Guru was much better than Kaamatan. I loved the sketch. LOL:) The gay rocked hell. Mr.Muscle. Arjunan great JOB!
Btw, dear Arjunan has a blog. I'm still in the process - hunting for it. Mr.Patrick Lim rocked& of course Lam enjoyed the mee maggie.Looks like the teachers were indeed thirsty for some appetite.
Just before i end, Happy TEACHERS DAY! AND happy KAAMATAN AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TOO ALL YOU SUCKERS OUT THERE .

-LOVE YOU ALL! SEE YOU NEXT SEMESTER.


Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment