hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

3.5.09

Worthless blames. X

Growing up is not easy, i agree the fact.
Been having these peer preasur-ing exams since last Wednesday starting off with BM,
I feel worthless after i took a deep glance at those questions.
I am really worn out, the gulps of coffee wont be efficient anymore. Tomorrow will be another day of history. Sitting in the exam room for hours, crossing my leg over, trying my very best to write though the papers. Dreaming about is not the very best solution.
During those times, at a tender age, I could even took those seconds to get into a very long dream of mine. Its nature or my fantasy world. No more kiddy events, now is serious matters. The exam room however has really a peculiar feeling. The feeling makes the instinct of the term nervous? excited? or you just in a nonchant mood.
Okay, i guess there is nothing much to blog on. I off to bed.
I in the urge to fail the paper alrite :)


Ciara feat Justin Timberlake is on my ass.
She is hot & he is hot.
Life makes them awesome, or..they make life awesome!

and Lil wayne's new. OMFFFGG!

Till then,
xxxxxxxxxxxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment