hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

16.5.09

MY *sighs....

First of all let me express my gratitude to all my fellow mates for supporting me though outthe exams. However, i feel like fleeing away from all this. It was awful!
I took the chance to kill some time with the girls. Sitting in Jesselton for almost 3 hours dint get us to any specific point. We just swapped our imagination or our matter that mattered =.=' BUT.. Desmond was truly hot. Not to mention Victor too;)
Karaoke -ing out loud and yelling nonsense to daring in the pool. Star track was moderate. The actor was above average with a pleasure of killing eyes. I was drunk with popcorn.
In the evening, mom and I had some little conversation with some drinks. Btw, mom dyed her hair red in order to match my report card. If you think its sweet? your are true individual. If you think its bad? then think with your d*ck. Lol.
I guess we shall meet up tomorrow for some coffee. The Filipino food bad was nonetheless an A plus.
tonight...i might ramble thought my bed or sleep soundly......
I'm in Love with Chuck Bass.
I'm getting pissed of her... everytime....
I want coffee....
& I want to do my best for Sem 2...
I love my friends...

Why am i being so sweet? I feel drunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment