hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

6.9.09

Dreadful .


Me and Syaz had our little dirty conversation,
until ...
Shall I proceed.

Girls were born to be the one for everyone. Sweet, calm and ofcourse with manners. The sad part is girls are meant to be condoms for few bastards out there. Arent they ? Blogging about this matter, I just could yell out ' fuck balls '.
I have never encounterd such people. Very true trying to act like Gossip Girls. Who is the Serena and Blair? fuck that Chuck Bass !

There are so many human beings on the planet. Your friend has met a guy she really likes? Don't act like an idiot and try to steal attention from her. It's incredibly rude, and once again, will make you look like the total idiot. All people appreciate attention, but lavishing inappropriate attention on your friend's love interest is just not okay. Go find your own love interest.

Whores,dating your own besties' boyfriend is so 100 years ago isnt it? I wonder if the amount of guys on this planet are trebbily decreased. Or everyone just got gay ? Or you think that are besties ex is a good fucker. Hell, ride on me.

Seriously, I laughed and my eyes couldnt bare to see these. God knows what you guys need. I do belive the fact that some girls fall for some lame jerks but that aint a problem , the main problem is how could u date someone who had tasted you friends' vaginas? You guys can stop geting any disscusting. Dude, I know love is blind as we learnt in sonnet 18, but can is get any blinder like sonnetsexteen?

Maybe, there is something really worth out there. Common please have some adequate self-esteem or should i buy you some ? They dont go on sale like brandy items do they. Plus, who can afford some branded items like some do. LOL.

I have shitted a lot in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment