hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

17.9.09

My very Desire .

Rather tired now and encountering the worst condition of my ultra sore throat !


the word is is getting worse,


According to the news broadcast, it has be confirmed that Friday is a holiday. Since, I am deeply ill , I might enjoy my personal rights and liberty at home.

Tuesday was definitely a day worth act like toddles quarreling about a small little candy. lame
we were better when we were 6 years old !



It all started, when our stomach was indicating the the whisper of hungry. The clock struck 1 pm sharp. My little tooth surrounded by heavy sorely metal brackets trying the escape the dreadful aching. I seriously needed a sweet. I wanted to suck !
Weird enough, I wanted something to suck in my mouth real bad .


I proceeded, walked with a low velocity and having high expectations and dreams to suck some candy. Approached kah man and martin ' hey, got candy? ' replies ' why always want to suck ah ! '


Next, walked over to Michelle and the nerds ' hey sexies ! , got candy?' replies ' huh ? what ah ?'
never mind

After asking and trying to coax them to dig out something in their little pockets, they was nothing. hopeless.

My last hope Daniel Tan, sadly i pronounce, he is definitely one rude cow when it comes to food. Something that is to be consumed by eating or swallowing or what so ever


I gladly asked him with my sweet bitchy tone, ' danieeelllll..... (smiles) danieellll got candy ah? ' replies ' no! ' I was affected by sorrowness until he said Jane has some ! Zoomed towards her and grabbed her candies.
Dude, the other side of the story is.... the lollipop was shared among 6 freakos!


hmm...daxter,dexter,daniel,mickey, joseanne and me. Guess what, it was awesome !



:)

Besides that, we also had fun listening to Tsai crapping about her cousins dick. Dexter and me were wondering if her cousin was 7 years or 17 years old ? well, u decide which one is better .
conclusion : she loves it !

Im.....off....xxxxx







the left overs...

No comments:

Post a Comment