hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

6.9.09

Green Tea IS AWESOME . just like you....



Uttering the phrase could be harder that I thought, it might just take a glace to think this over,
You never spilled the sound to grief to me, nothing more that the sweetness,
the mild character made us one, the conditions may give another effect, i will always be there because i was born for it, getting along, I'm a much sorry...

I have realized that sometimes understanding and not being self centered can make things better not as before...
things turned upside down and never made an happy ending till now...
sometimes when i think it over, i regret but the fact is infornt of me and it can be ignored. Those old times have been history . A very bitter one indeed.
Time passed one as they wanted it to be. No one wanted to face the real deal until ...
I don't know. I find this matter to be difficult at certain times. It takes patience and a calm mind. so...who cares here?

No comments:

Post a Comment