hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

19.9.09

Unchanged.




Listening to Pink on iTunes. Truly lunatic !
Nothing seems to interest me, I was told that Raya is tomorrow.
I will be off to kl for 10 solid days. Starving to shop and eat and spot some hotties.
I AM desperate : D

My work outs completely failed miserably. I refuse to blame myself for it.

On Thursday;
Came back from school and headed to the gym. Treadmill & cycle. Unfortunately, i munched all the crips and ice cream while watching Las Vegas.

On Friday;
I had good animating action to just burn those calories. On the other hand, I evan skipped my tuition just because of the odd hour. Lifted up those bulky dumb bless with great manner.
But, things got nasty when i ate ice cream again, went to jesselton for green tea, ate too many cookies and i regret every bit of it.

Today;
My mood was on and as hyper as the previous days. Sadly, the German sausage pork and choco. hell !


Its a shame that all my efforts basically were unsuccessful. how ridiculous ! I give my self a E- for it ...
im am offf....

No comments:

Post a Comment