hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

2.6.09

The Pregnant Face.



My urge to chew the sweet bubble gum:) is on.......
I'm having this itch in me to taste them. However, the big,large-scaled,full-sized bubble gum is not available here.That is just lunatic.It gives me a pleasant sensations. Every affording pleasure of it. From pink,orange,blue & green. Gosh, i wish....
and my wish goes on...

Previously,
At the Gym, Well, consider it my prison. I have been burning my ugliest and weird fats ever since Form 2. AS they say- Your a dude. Statement not agreed. FUCK
Victor/ah Chun reminded me of the pink berrish sweet bubble gum. Oh, God it looks delicious which turnd me into some maniac.That might just have shocked him to the core. Brainsick

On the other hand,....heading to the cinema at 1 tomorrow with the guys.
Lets see what we can turn things on.
I'm still thinking ahead.
My work out plan is not in an order. Yet, trying my best even though the results are just nominal.
Til then xxxxx


deepika is missing her friends......

BUBBLEGUM(:

No comments:

Post a Comment