hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

15.3.10

Caeeeerrrryyyyyy ittt ouyytttt

Baby, you're lookin' fire hot
I'll have you open all night like an IHOP
I'll take you home baby, let you keep me company
You give me some of you, I give you some of me
(You look good)
Baby must taste heavenly, I'm pretty sure that you got your own recipe
So pick it up, pick it up, yeah I like you
I just can't get enough I gotta drive through

Take my order cause your body like a carryout
Let me walk into your body till you hear me out
Turn me on my baby don't you cut me out
Turn me on my baby don't you cut me out



i listened to this fking song 42331564554 times....

  • sunkissedxo06 (11 minutes ago)

    damnn dude, you must've been looking real ass close hahaa...i didn't even notice that.



No comments:

Post a Comment