hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

18.3.10

Science in action

anyone stressed out :

check it out. i got it form a blog

*********

BIOLOGY:

"
I wish I was DNA Helicase so I could unzip your genes.... baby"

"If I was an endoplasmic reticulum, how would you want me: smooth or rough?"

"You're so hot you just denatured my enzymes"

"I wish I was adenine so I could get paired with U"

"My sudden protracted cardiac arrhythmia tells me I love you"

"If you were C6, and I were H12, all we would need is the air we breathe to be sweeter than s
ugar"

"Girl whenever I am near you, I undergo anaerobic respiration because you
take my breath away"

"You must be the one for me, since my selectively permeable membrane let you through."

"My hypothalamus must be secreting serotonin because baby, I want you!"

"Hey baby, can I be your enzyme? because my active site is dying for a chemical reaction.

CHEMISTRY

"Girl you must be highly charged cause I feel a spark between us"

"If i was a strong acid, I'd fully dissociate in you."

"When i touch you it feels like an exothermic reaction."

"I lost my atomic number, can I have yours?"

"You make me harder than the covalent bonds in diamond."

"Our relationship is like caesium... explosive."

"Hey baby, I've got my ion you."

PHYSICS


"You must be the explanation for dark matter, because you keep my galaxy together"

"our vi
brations are gonna make some sweet harmonics"

"lets convert this potential energy to kinetic energy"

"If you let me into your magnetic field, we could induce a current!"

"Hi i'm gamma radiation; I'm highly penetrating"


have fun, loves/ : *

No comments:

Post a Comment