hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

27.3.10

When nobody cares

i CANT bare the pain anymore
according to eHow blog, a person normally has wisdom tooth at the age between 17 to 21. But I am hardly 17. Mum said its good to have a wisdom tooth. It makes a person wiser and matured. Balls ! that is definitely out of the question. I don't seem to get those inside me.
I am really having a tough time dealing with it.
Not to mention i am wearing braces with rubberbands. On the other hand, my brackets are already hitting the edge of my wisdom tooth.
Oh dear, the dentist mention that he will not extract it out anytime soon because of my braces.

I found few ways on treating this problem. But the best thing is extracting it out.

Number one : Try brushing through it ( which I have tried )

Number two : Try using painkiller ( which I have tried...lasted for couple of hours )

Number three : Try chewing a chewing gum on that particular area ( i am gonna try it )

Number four : Try a warm salt water rinse ( i am gonna do it in a sec )

AND its EARTH HOUR. right now but everyone seems to be online -.- /

nites loves ;?

No comments:

Post a Comment