hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

27.3.10

When pictures come across

I was just randomly surfing the net. Drinking a super large glass of iced water. Looking through some blogs while turning on to Timbaland. Facebook-ing through out the day. It is more addictive than coffee. Shopped a bit and had a cup of tea somewhere around late evening.
Mosquitoes seems to be everywhere. In my room, the living room, outside, tuition & school.
They seem to be stalking me by sucking my blood.
Causing myself to scratch & scratch the itch away. But eventually it becomes even worse.
I just had a painkiller. due to the painful wisdom tooth
I am tired of school, waking up early, failing to complete few home works, already failing.
Despite of all that, I wont be too overwhelmed by it.
The good thing is i haven't skipped a single lesson in school including sivik.

I am just wondering when I could finally take my driving lessons. We have been postponing the law test every time. We promised to take it on march and get over with it. However, it failed.
Audrey, Amanda & Joseanne are away for the prefects camp. My facebook contacts look so dull.
I am still having a tough time dealing with Add maths chapter 9 form 4. Its insanity. God knows.

Time passes so fast. April is ahead. OMFG.

So, as i was browsing the web looking through crap and shit.




I still love drawing stick man.


the only word which describes fleas. right ?

umm....

awesome .... nakedshit

leathernippleslol

I'm am off..
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment