hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

18.3.10

The Heating Noon at 26 o'clock

reading Sidney Sheldon is fucking great. all the collections. but when could i probably spare some time for this recent collection of mine.
one of the bests the other side of midnight. looking forward for bloodline.

listening to the loud bbeeeppss.. sky that exploded with heat. A truly bright heat that is hurting my eyes. The fan seems to blow extremely hot air. Sweats drip as i blog. and again it does.
even my palms my fingers. geezz

Hoping for some breeze which is lost from existence. As time ticks and I keep on waiting for something brainsick to happen.

On the urge of having some pastries , an apple pie.. Or maybe a large scoop of ice cream. I spent the noon listening to daddy Yankee and watching whats on the television. Seriously, the shows are getting darn bogus.

On the other hand, I have not done any of my homeworks and the tasks given. Just a tiny bit of physics. Oh man, and i guess there will be insanely amount of test around the corner. I finally could fix my chemistry test paper which was another failure. Lol.

I ate just like fucking ate a whole papaya this noon. Without drinking a single cup of coffee so far.
The coffee consuming is getting too over. The most incredible part is my handwriting is getting smaller and what the heck is that ?

FOR now, i can only listen to booomm booomm..yeaaaaaayeaahh,,,swatyyyyy....oh that crazy shitttttt...

signing off loveess :/


1 comment:

  1. wow..thats great coz i'm a fan of sydney sheldon's books too..I've read Bloodline and it was great - my frenz bought me tht book and i was overjoyed..

    ReplyDelete