hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

27.8.09

THE cat

opps bad image. how gay

Nah, nah...nah....nah, ....ehhhhhhhh...ehhhhhhhhhhh.....


Accept the fact that we are aging really fast. Well, time really has wings though ! As a toddler, I always wanted to grow up fast, so that I could encounter all these cute makeup products and wear fancy outfits. However, no one stays the same.We end up saying"fuck you pussy !"and as usual " fucker !"


My dearest fellow matie, Melissa, a friend of mine since Year 3. We were tuition mates, classmates and guy mates. lol. Perfect in all things. OH Melissa I always loved your fucking hot cousin :)


I remember fighting for ubi, going Veda Blu and acting like a maniac, the karaokes and all the sins we did. Still we are virgins. LOL
on the way.....xxxx
happy bday bitch !

No comments:

Post a Comment