hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

21.8.09

NO one Said IT


A sudden catastrophe hit, which brought overthrow to ones. It wasn't schemed or decided by anyone. It nor could be the fact of being irritated.The soreness or inflammation. What shall I conclude ? things happen for a certain reason right?

I'm hardly 16, still learning , more of a toddler in high school. The path way I reach a decision own my very best. Delicate yet mild as breeze. Having the lowest degree of affinity in self. I have to convey, that it isn't easy to be judgemental towards anybody. I maybe too sensitive and tender. The rawness of me gave an endless tradegy.

Thinking of it gives me a sudden terrify. Knowing you in less time but I was favored by circumstances and fortunate. Your are terribly awesome.

As the tears shed down, the act of grief disappears. I felt better. Not knowing you gave me an attitude.

The best childish memories stored in ever part. What else could I state, yelling "fuck you" to each other is even cool. Plus, acting gay like some perverts. The anticipation was just too much to handle. Perhaps, the lack of maturity killed us apart. No one said that who was wrong.

Friends are indeed friends. Just that, it takes patience to bloom together.

I am shining now, typing out these words with my peanut butter stuck on fingers. My braces are still on fit and my ears on blast listening to Lil Wayne. Im on the verge of being overjoyed.

Sometimes, I wonder how this occured. Looking at this very moment ,it characterised me with the material of value. My harsh manner is just too faulty.

Loving you and making you my best inspiration is awesome. Couldn't think that your are sweeter than any candy or oreo that we much every time in class. Yet, let me end with a sorry again. I owe you !

No comments:

Post a Comment