hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

1.8.09

The super DEED .

The plans for the weekend for barbecue and drinks was fruitless, due to some minority.

To kill some time, let me share my so very very intoxicated boredom-ness
never let me think what to do next. Conditions of the surface of my reflection is close to zero.
Sitting down here,while i sip my Bacardi. The urge to sip more keeps on pushing my essence.
Its so lovely that every smell clunged into my lungs. 40% alcohol feels my breathe. Fascinating isn't it ?

I'm still being conscious and yet to be come wiser every second. The super burning taste gives me the sounds of gratifying. No one can feel this. I'm favored by every bit of blithe. Each sip makes me to soak every bit. The strain of my mind is released by these heat arrows. The awful week was off my shoulders.

The whole was ultra busy and no signs of a bit of nasty. I wouldn't think too much for this. Glancing at the screen,wearing white and pink, typing out foul words and listening to Lil Wayne as loud as my eardrums can dance. Give me more Bacardi. You make me more lighthearted no matter what. Dissolve me with some amount of power.

The scent of the strong breeze sings my shoulder length hair. Before and after is so pleasant. The air in its natural motion blown in a great manner. How super awesome. Definitely, its more pleasurable then drumsticks or some dumb cookies or the frequently sucked lollipop. Those fluorescent dick sticks are lame.

Would it be superior if the breeze go along with mild rain. Just a light shower , decent and steady. Pour em and make me wonder. I'm drunken with all sorts of emotion. You perhaps wouldn't get me? Its might be too confusing, the typically nonsense lecture. Folks you do not need any intelligence to get to the point.

Typing out the last few, I might just have a late dinner. My fellow maties might be over for drinks. Out there is something really lovely.

Till then,
I get what you want and hope your have an understanding nature. Signs off.

No comments:

Post a Comment