hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

27.8.09

A Six-pack of Bud, a Fifth of Whiskey, and ME


Geechee girl, Gullah land. The way the sunlight beats down and down and down on a body. Sea sounds alwats but the sun so hot how do you move ? The women fan. Sit on their porches. Fan and fan. Child, they say. Its too hot today. and it it. so they sit.


Just gotta set,they say Just set and set and set. And....- Jacqueline Woodson



1 . Oh well , I'm much better now after talking to Daniel and Amanda. Thanks for everything.
Sitting here, my stomach growling for extra food and I demand for some ice cream here.
Nothing seems demanding in my refrigerator. That's sounds so dearly dreadful !


2. The worst shit, my braces scratched my gums badly, roughly 3 small areas. I can feel the pain everytime I sallow my food into bits and pieces.


3. Lately, I have been a real lazy bum, sitting at home and wondering around. Not to mention, emoing around. How frantic. I seriously ran out of idea.


4. Dear Joyce, I missed you. Missed the part hugging you like some gay. Let me make it clear that I dint make you dirty nor horny. Its you, your actually growing ! I'm happy for you. Sexy mother.


5. Going on, I used extra amount of my credit balance. Texting and calling people around. What can I say ? to bored or wanting attention. How slutty. ( I can see my phone full with Amanda;s text msgs ) to you other assholes. I'm way straight !


6. Dad has been really busy. Whats up with him ? I could only manage to see him like 2wice a month for less than 2 hours. He is good at going missing. :(


7. The holidays have gave me this thinggy called inspiration to drink cartons of green tea. What the fuck right ? Some Amanda-ness got inside me ? Where the the papaya boob go ?
Save the lord.


8. Another shit, I broke 4 of the metal pieces on my teeth in 2 weeks. Worst than a hooker breaking up dickheads !


9. I ha vent been working out despite all my Internet health tips, you tube videos and those people who I really admire. I am so gonna change ? immediately
Beyonce ass? or Pam;s boobs . LOL


10. IM OFF!


No comments:

Post a Comment