hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

2.8.09

SEXYTEEN !

okay, fellow people. Its a lazy Sunday for me. Last night my fellow maties came over when the clock almost struck 11pm for a couple of drinks. I some how overdosed. Daniel brushed. Manda was in her own world. Mom made oreo cheese cake.

Well, on the other hand, Corrie's 16Th birthday last weekend was awesome! Especially Encore !
The great strong wine was strong enough for me to burp as loud as I could stand.


Encoreeee!

My beloved 4 flowers


The 4 gays

gays.





I would say, that i love this little picture taken by drey. Notice: Joseanne's collection...her sho/ops.

Till then, I have more !

Cinnamon anyone ?

No comments:

Post a Comment