hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

26.8.09

YOUR my BEST.

Since holidays have struck, I have been marked by boredom. Basically, it is killing me physically and metally. weep aloud !

Ever place seems dull to me.

Carrying on, I never felt this gloomy and dejected. Geting on, I prefer gulping everthing. Very intresting fact that I managed to finish a whole carton of Green Tea. This is very unnatural for me. SO Amanda p. I hope your proud of me :)

On the other hand, time has taught me lot. The knowledge obtained was never too enough. People say I am rather too humble, gentle or some might conclude that I'm way too nasty and mean. Though I will keep an earnest attempt to keep this away. I'm struggling to all directions and actions. At a tender age, I tried not to depend upon anything possible. Those awful struggles never ended to a tip.

Sighs, with a long deep long deep breath. It took some time to think about this. Wasn't that too hard to express in words. Yes, it the mother nature widening us apart. Lag, and lags, I have learnt too much in this very troubled moment. Understanding and taking the time to care for them is fair.

What can I do ? seems like I am too heartless. My words can end up too harsh to accept. I yell for small reasons which is absolutely brain sick. Stopping my self, I can break down. I paused and thought for a second. The sky so blue but the scorching heat is just too delicate to resist.

On second taught, I know I'm at faulty and guilty. Seriously, I need an attitude switch.
My degree of manner is terribly bad. You have gave me life and respect. I can be out here with dignity. It wasn't easy carrying me for 9 months and giving birth to me. You gave me serious attention and care.

Typing all this out, I cant barely bare looking at it. Its not easy to ease form this bruise.Though, I wont shed any tears of mine. I realized it. However, it not the right moment to realize this. Those ill-mannered behaviours has done it all. Just that, you easily accept things and forget it. As it is for me, I'm hurt more deeply. Demanding and desire for the best has always been my aspects.

Well, I can't do this anymore. Looking back, I will hinder from this process. I know this matter will be going on again. I will try to play the good girl. Hope, you know I'm still naif. So sorry, if your reading this. Changes can happen. I still love you !

No comments:

Post a Comment