hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

30.8.09

These days...


Yes people. don't keep on staring at the above.

I would galdy say that school starts on Tuesday. I haven't done anything yet.
Hopefully, I can finish everything up.
Tomorrow is Merdeka. So guys ? whats the plan?
green tea ice cream or beer ? :)
I'M so READY !

I just got back from Gym. Finally worked out after a long week. Litres of green tea is flowing in my stomach. Oh sweet lord.
Times flies really fast. Tightend my teeth today and i just got new wires. Oh well , next appointment on Sept.

Hopefully, I meet someone hot soon ?

Till then, I'm off for a nice hot shower. Mangoes ?

No comments:

Post a Comment