hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

31.1.10

31st Of Jan

Today is the 31st of January 2010, seems like the school just started yesterday.
Just blinked once and the 31 days flew like an arrow.
Tomorrow will be already February and I better catch up with the lessons in class.

Mercifully, I did fourth out of fifth of my homeworks, did not doze of in class during lesson except for during the excel examination which was pointless. Tried to pay full attention and did not waste my time day dreaming.
Gladly, I survived 2 periods with Mr. Lee.

I will make sure that I will bound February right. 5E's are awesome and we strike hard to eat in class, cheat in any examination and try to be sparkling. 5E sangat jujur. I am always astonish with them however they may be. Some of the new teachers are too polite. Its only January so lets wait and see.

Daxter and Ivy are sitting right beside me. So its like mutualism , the reaction between us 3 to copy each other. Or sometimes or usually the class can end up like a food chain. Basically,Arjunan is the consumer and we consume as long as we can. We tend to trust him without any sign of doubtless.

Sports day is around very soon. This Friday and I ready too scream my ass out. Again lose my voice like every year. Wish all the best for the merpati's. fingers crossed !

I am heading to burn so fats. should i swim ? victor ?




No comments:

Post a Comment