hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

2.1.10

Hello Saturday


spendd every time with TEA
Gladly, I have worked out

Currently, chatting with Jagveer. Happy belated birthday dear ! I hope that you could drive me around KL and crash some parties (: LOL

School starts on Monday, My very Form 5 year. Pray for me.

Yesterday, while i was pouring some wet and sticky sweat at the gym, I met dear Robert. Gotta say I was totally ultra shocked !
Robert just flew down from Australia. I have to admit that he is really learning the native way. He speaks like an Aussie. Gosh, ...

so,people he is ready to give some TIPS & TRICKS on how to survive in Australia.
Jeremy has learned some.

Unfortunately,tomorrow I have to jump out of bed by 6 am because, I will be attending the law talk.
Hopefully, I get my stuffs right and snacks of course. On the other hand, my gay mates are going along too. I will be meeting Ben, Corrie, Drey and Manda.

till then, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment