hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

24.1.10

My day ... . . ( how sick )

My insane study desk. And i am really too ultra lazy to clean the mess up.
The exam week was hectic but not compared to last years. Since, we all are depending on the leaked papers.
Still, it takes maybe one third of effort. But i still endorse myself to seek for other topics.
Tomorrow will be Physics and Additional Maths. Trust me, I am completely zero at this. I hope to stroke atleast a pass.
When I'm filled with boredom, I roam the wikipedia and yahoo ! answers. Hoping for the day to end and wait for what seems to come next.

Looked what I checked to prevent from dozing off while you flip through those books.

Ideally, of course, your best option is to arrange your schedule so that you don't have to stay up late after a tiresome day. However, all students find themselves in your position at one time or another. What works for me is a steady supply of strong tea (or coffee, if that's your preference). Make it one cup at a time so that you periodically have something to do with your hands in addition to the infusion of caffeine. The task will alleviate the monotony of studying. Music also helps me stay up - something percussive with a fast tempo that's difficult to fall asleep to. If you really find your eyelids drooping, get up from your desk and do 50 jumping jacks. A little strenuous activity goes a long way towards increasing your alertness. Good luck!

Okay, another source mention that :
Drink tons of water. Dehydration can make self very sleepy. And take 15 mintues breaks every 2 hours watch tv ect. Other than than, exersice with some music and take a shower to be very wakened up. I would take that task if I have the time. My daily routine is killing me. Other options, dont get too comfortable. Trust, me it can put you off to sleep and there is not time to kill those pages off soon. Especially, biology and history. In not time, the books will be reading me.


For my conditon, I need excessive amount of crips and coffee. Plus, I dont study on a rainy day and I dont revise biology at 11 pm.
Gees, I am very disappointed that I got a total hangover with 90210. Okay, maybe once a week I could crash with it.
I need divine influence directly and immediately exerted upon the mind or soul.



No comments:

Post a Comment