hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

10.1.10

The Visit.

I payed a visit to the dentist today. Got my new wires and 2 new brackets.
I sat on the chair for almost 2 hours. The dentist handed me a new toothbrush since he is not very pleased to see my gums :(

So it is very important to maintain a proper dental hygiene. From now onwards, i have to brush my teeth every time i eat something. For the past few weeks, I have been talking lots of chewing gums to keep me occupied while i work out or just with some ordinary routines. Despite, of being warned by the dentist. The left over gums very sticking at the edges and it wasn't looking great.


First and foremost,I have to brush my teeth more and take mouth wash frequently. I will have to use a soft-bristle toothbrush, angle the brush along the gum line where the teeth and gums meet.On the other hand, the those tiny bits stuck should be cleaned using the thin toothbrush.

Oh well, i got an awesome cleaning form the dentist.I am currently banned from chewing gums... -.-







No comments:

Post a Comment