hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

16.1.10

express..

I just happen to be reading the wikipedia.
Noticed that the rain is not going to cease away any time soon. Matter of fact,it has been showering since the day dawned. Basically, it was just the gloomy clouds the entire day. The wet note clings over the glass and holds it tight. I am amazed to think of it, that nothing has been put to forth.

While I wait for the limited period of time to pass. Needless to convey, I need a tempo. Perhaps more to understand. Being judgmental might be inconsiderable. The days past so fast and I won't be able to recount on it.

the rain is still pouring...

Such a long depth to it, searching for the true fact of live. I am moving on, not really fast. Indeed, I am thankful with the joy of time that has been brought. My daily routine, chasing time and looking after self. Demanding for the worthy no matter what. Nor the consequences or the far curiosity.

I sense that it will be a long journey and I shall walk through it. so far so good. I hope.

* still feeling the itch of my brackets...shucksss.


No comments:

Post a Comment