hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

3.1.10

8 HOURS






helloo evening,

Okay, I am terribly worn out. I woke up early, rushed to the bathroom and got ready in no time.
Can't believe the fact I got up so early.

My driving teacher picked us up and we headed to JPJ. Goodness, trust me the talk was super duper boring. A bit of advice from me, please or you should bring along your mobile to text
continuously, your ipod, your games, tons
of magazines and your friends. And some tit bits because the food is really disappointing.




Another very important message ! please wear shoes and it should be covered. Trust me or you will end up like this ! plus you have to pay rm5 for this uncomfortable black shoes -.-



AMANDA's feet. LOL


This what happens when you don't wear shoes.



poor mandddaa






WE stopped by d'veince for some real food. I was ultra starving for food.

tomorrow will be school. OMFG

till then, see you all 5 e's :D


No comments:

Post a Comment