hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

10.1.10

Pastt...



Notice the picture, yes that is how i spent my childhood. Tilly and I are only few months apart.
I had been taller than her before but as time passed I'm a way shorter than her.
At those tender age, we always had fun sipping coke and admiring x files.
How weird? I used to have night mares with those. And how i remember us getting so maniac with playdoh. * and i use to eat them !
Those little dolls and hand printing that i used to love !

If you all might be wondering, how I got to be friends with a Brit-scot ? Well, my dad used to work for unilevers. So it all went like that.

When we almost turned 5, she had to move back to Edinburgh.
Now she is in college and I'm still stuck in high school. The last year of high school and i thank god for it. I truly missed those things we did in Edinburgh. Having doughroll or something like that with great Scottish butter. I love listening about her college life and her pup. SO ultra cool !

Okay, we really dint recognize each other but our mums told us everything. She might hit Malaysia during the summers next year :)



and this what happens after 12 years, meeting middle of Edinburgh. 4 degrees cold.


im off, nite

No comments:

Post a Comment