hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

17.1.10

Sunday Rain

Motionless and feeling rather droopy
I question my self " What is really going on ? " Perhaps the rainy weather, the moisture of the air.
I am looking forward for tomorrow. I rub my itchy eyes again and again.
Gawked at the grey sky and it seems to remain the same.

However, I still awe the English weather. I wasted half my day aimlessly wandering. Tomorrow I will be sitting for my Bm and Physics paper 3 but feeling that nothing has been digest from past.
Some on the other way, I have to convince myself to strive hard and tug to it. God knows how can I struggle my way through. Thinking of it, I might flunk nuts and bolt in this examination because I know nothing at all.

Sitting at the desk and searching on what to desire. " I need more rest and certainly less piles of homeworks ". Even every single second counts. " Shuks, shit believe me I am loosing hair '.
Not feeling the same way nor the old way.

Getting self wet in the early January weather seems to be righteous.
" Should i do it once more ? " when mum isn't there. and i shall go barefoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment