hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

8.6.09

10 DAYS.




Ten days past too fast....Holidays are just for me to kill time& lazing around. Audrey busy with her piano


Corrie busy with her golf


Amanda busy with her tennis


Joseanne busy shopping in Kl


Berenica busy online-ing


the rest- prefer to exercise and sink in the pool ...due to the nasty heat !



Since last 10 days..


I have been lazy


I am not eating healthy


Going to the gym


Swimming


Meeting Victor & Elliot


Texting the same person


&... just realized that I ate too much


drama competition coming soon


live OR die, I'm not sure


Teachers that I saw recently,Ms.Chong Ying Ying, Ms.Lat & Ms. Chung


* condom strike during drama just now, how embarrassing, too much to talk and say


we went HIGH


No comments:

Post a Comment