hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

21.6.09

Gimme MORE!

Corrie: 18th June. OUR day ...to be precise , food

Great heat alright !

Seems like the Sun loves to shine so brightly so that some morons can tan them self up&...some bitches would seek below the umbrella with a unlimited amount to sunblock attached to their so called 'white skin' . Rihanna makes the umbrella hot :) not you guys...
Feel like going for some cakes and pastries. The calories might strike me with double layered stomach and unable to fit the pinafore.
The extremely scorching heat that is striking reminds me of me beloved, dearest,darling,honey, mother...Joseanne Wong. the pink umbrella women :)
I bet all you guys know that she is one daring anti-sunhotwheather women. May God bless you with 10 kiddos ! with one guys ofcoure

Stumbled upon this website-Dona Dirt. LOL, great picture gestures and fantasying graphics. Some of you might have fun with it. You don't want to miss all those exceptionally fun stuffs.
How gay? Drama competition on Saturday. This coming weekend. Mood : can't be described.
Oh well, all the best to my teammates. I love you Arthur, I admire your booty Brenda, I adore you Audrey, I love being gay with you Corrie! My loves to y'all
Living my life in this hot condition, always feeling like stealing some time to much and how some bits which becomes a whole full meal. WhY? a sudden fear attacked me about the English Spm format. What an awful paper. Pmr was way too better. However, Mum is here to support me. Another information was leaked with no word of unwillingness. I finally know my Camboree group. Thanks to Kah Man and the brainy Arjunan.
Lazy germs hypnotised me to ignore the books. and the gym. and told me to eat more. so dramatically insane. Cant wait for Zi heng's lecture tomorrow. *tips she is psycho
deepika is on the mood.....
till then,xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment