hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

6.6.09

I'm growing OLD.

Cause I like booty n tigg ol bittys
I like booty n tigg ol bittys
I like booty n tigg ol bittys
I like booty n tigg ol bittys ....
Yes- its Pitbull. Extremely in love with his new video. Music definitely makes me high with great altitude.Lol.And I'm proud to utter that I am a huge fan of R&B songs. I convey that there are my greatest existence. I listen to great amount of musics when I am experiencing severe conditions. Panicking, Nervous, Anxiety or ...in love :)
Just as I knew the PMR results will be out, I could not sleep and ended listening to Britney. The whole night.Not kidding though. Its a bit lunatic.=/=
Hell, I cant get enough of all these singers. They make the world a hotter place alright !




If you might consider the oldies- Well, I have a few buddies who are really oldies freak. Comparable with dad. Dude, I tired listening to them. It just doesn't work. Yet I do appreciate
and value the oldies gene. Remarking some of them:





Well all the is due to a persons nature and an act of flavour. Or some of you are just into emos ?

-Drinking water and listening to Pitbull while i nugde some freakos online. The holidays is worth killing a person dying of boredom.

deepika is feeling bored

Till then,

xxxxxx

* Im going to figure out what to do next? I have watched enough TV. Ohhhhhhh.....




Because when I arrive

I bring the fire

Make you come aliveI

can take you higherWhat is this, forgot?

I must now remind you

Let It RockLet It RockLet It Rock








No comments:

Post a Comment