hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

21.6.09

Deep-O-metry

Doesn;t make sense F

Its raining sounds so pleasant,
Extreme pressure stuck me to the core just when school re-opened. Perhaps I could just sob in the toilet and scream as loud as my lungs could reach. As if the stars could heart me? Can they ?BM lisan and the drama is making me, I would say truly a maniac. Nevertheless, I would not give up nor stop at this point. Getting and being a better person would do just right the best. Not to mention, I did just a little bit of revision on Chemistry. Just that, I will never neglect my studies anymore. Wasn’t rambling on the bed, or rattling during drama practice or munching all the junkies possible.

My eyes hurt; they barely can see anymore words. Hopefully they would turn better tomorrow. Coffee would not be the right choice tonight. That’s a definite. The rain drops smells just like pure water with a little blend of soft soil. Just great to have a goodnight sleep. My soft pillow and tuck my self in the blanket ignoring any bedbugs or some idiotic calls. *sorry to mention that.
Oh well, my lazy germs are attacking me again. Trust me its worst than any disease. My words can’t be explained any further. Being a good sister, which I possibly won’t be super great at it. I did try to give some hand in her so called science invention. =/=. Tough job and it just spoilt my brain. How brainsick! Cutting to pasting to the water splashing here and there. Dude, wasn’t easy man !
sisie's project !
Means tons to me that, I have finally finished my Bm synopsis for tomorrow’s presentation. Wish me luck ! My first time for this year. Declaring that , I am extremely panicked right now. Because- not sure what is important to talk about, I don’t really understand the story I was given by teacher, additional awesome-ness, our teacher is very particular about pronunciation. My bm suck balls !

the sicking anak laut .
deepika is going insane..
till then, xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment