hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

3.6.09

Footings-I believe....

I'm not referring this on anyone....

My fingers are rather too numb to type this out. My feelings and my emotional has been spilled with bites of grief. A small figured just about to learn the outside nature. I believe every step i take might just lead to a the catastrophe of war. Worthless,abandoned, bogus, inutile.

Having the existence of self confidence, i try to persuade my self and learn to conceive certain amount of rules in life. Able to stand on foot on earth gives me another effect of satisfaction. The gay spirit in me is yet to come as i grow to be more mature , leaving the tender age that i followed.

Sometimes, I don't feel like tolerating with this. Encountering man makes no value. Over, Down and under....I have never regretted. I'm done and willing to sacrifice for it till i say i can. My effort to gain some strength and will power has never faded in time. Learning how to love and be patient with all the do and don'ts might just have been the definition. My act is still ......

- a profoundly tender towards it....

He's the reason......the only thing that keeps me on a wishing star ...Don't know why i DO.....
Can he tell that i can't breathe ? and there he goes so perfectly...the kind of flawless i wish i could be...


deepika is feeling extremely hungry.....

Till then...
xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment